2013 Season Football FAQ
- What seats (sections) are available to purchase as a season package?
Availability of season tickets is based on how many current season ticket holders are renewing their 2011 seats. Seat relocations and assignments are not final until tickets are delivered – in July 2013.
- What happens to my money if I DO NOT get season tickets?
Each new booster who does not receive season tickets will receive a full refund.
- Does the Ticket Office have a season ticket PAYMENT PLAN?
Season payment plans are not available. However, each ticket holder can pay off portions of their season tickets throughout the renewal period. Final payment MUST be made before the renewal deadline or seats will be released and re-assigned.
- What happens to my seats if I do not pay by the renewal deadline?
Your seats will be released from your account and reassigned to another booster.
- How do I upgrade or improve my seats?
As you place your season ticket order you may submit your upgrade (seat change) request to the Gator Ticket Office by phone or in writing (scanned email, mail, fax). NOTE: Upgrade requests are made in point order. Unfortunately, not all upgrade requests can be fulfilled.
- Where can I get information on buying Luxury Seating?
Information concerning luxury seating can be found by contacting the Gator Boosters Office. Phone: 352.375.4683, ext. 5000
- Do season tickets include Away games and the Florida vs. Georgia game?
No. Season tickets include tickets to the seven home games at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium only.
- How do I order Away game and Florida vs. Georgia tickets?
Away game and Florida vs. Georgia ticket ordering information is on the Single Game Order form and can be ordered during the single and away game ordering period starting late April. If you are a season Ticket Holder you will be mailed a Single Game Order form.
Florida vs. Georgia tickets are only available to those season ticket holders who have ordered them the previous year or are new Bull Gators or Grand Gators.
- Is there a season ticket or Florida vs. Georgia ‘waiting list?’
No. There is not a waiting list for season tickets, Florida vs. Georgia, or Away game tickets
- When and how do I update my address?
You will need to update your address through our account manager system or send a signed letter to the Gator Ticket Office by May 1, 2013.