Gator Ticket Office Frequently Asked Questions
We have provided answers to some frequent questions below. If your question is not answered, feel free to contact the ticket office by calling 1-800-34-GATOR (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm) or send us a message online:
Online Ticket Manager
- Where do I go to order tickets online and access my account?
Follow the link for "Manage My Account" (found on the main ticket page at gatorzone.com/tickets) then enter User ID or email and your password.
- How do I set up my Gators online account so that I may purchase tickets online or view my account history?
Current season ticket holders already have an account created. Only fans who have never ordered from the University Athletic Association need to create a new account. If you have purchased season or single event tickets in the past you already have an account set up. If a fan has more than one active account sharing one email address then there may be problems accessing the proper account. If you do not know how to log into your account please call the Gator Ticket Office at 352.375.4683 ext. 6800.
- Will I be able to update my account information online?
Yes, customers can change their address by going to www.gatorzone.com/tickets, clicking “Manage My Account: Boosters” and logging in. Once you have logged in click edit my profile and you can update your information.
- What will happen if I forget my password for my online account?
You will click on the “Forgot Your Password” link and the password will be emailed directly to you. Also, you may call the Gator Ticket Office directly at (352) 375-4683, ext. 6800, to help you access your account.
- Will I be able to pick my seat location for season or away game tickets?
No, the Gator Ticket Office utilizes our Gator Booster Priority Point System.
- If I have a problem ordering online, who do I call?
Please call the Gator Ticket Office directly at (352) 375-4683, ext 6800.
- Will there be other outlets to buy tickets?
Tickets for some University of Florida athletic events can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com.
- Can I print my tickets at home? (Note: For home games only)
You are able to print your Men’s Basketball, Football, and Baseball season tickets at home by logging into your account. You may also print single game Football and Men’s Basketball. This feature is disabled three (3) hours before the event.
- Can I send my tickets to someone else to use?
You may be able to forward tickets from your online account to another customer’s online GatorZone account. This feature is disabled three (3) hours before the event
NOTE: The recipient must have an account created with an active email address to accept forwarded tickets.
- Will I be able to sell my tickets online to other fans?
Yes, fans can resell their tickets through TicketExchange by Ticketmaster. View this tutorial for more information.
Points and Transfers
- How are booster priority points earned?
- 1 point is earned per every $100 dollars donated
- 10 points are earned for each consecutive year a booster member owns season tickets
- 2 points are earned when you donate $100 toward the Gator Boosters endowment.
- Do my booster points for football carry over to any other sports?
No. Any sport in which Gator fans can earn points may only receive benefits toward the sport they earned the points from.
- I have two or more accounts. Can I merge these accounts to combine booster points?
No. Multiple accounts may not be merged to combine booster points.
- How can I transfer my season tickets to someone else?
Booster transfers are handled by the Gator Boosters Office. The recipients’ contribution requirement will be determined by the Gator Booster Office as the decisions are based on the transfer policy.
- I work for the University of Florida. How do UF staff members receive season tickets for football and men’s basketball?
All full time faculty/staff members can contact the Gator Ticket Office to place an order. UF staff members are currently limited to 2 season tickets without a contribution. If you wish to purchase more you must go up a club level and pay the contribution that accompanies that club level. Faculty/staff sections for basketball are located in the second level end court.
Student Ticket Information
- I am a UF student. How do I obtain student tickets to UF athletic events?
For football season tickets, all students who had season tickets for the previous season are able to purchase beginning April 13th and all new/transfer/students who didn’t have season tickets in the previous season will be able to purchase beginning July 27th. All Thursday night unclaimed football, Georgia, FSU (away game years) or post-season football ticket sales will also take place online. Men’s basketball tickets are free of charge, but each student must register online for every game they wish to attend. All other UF sports are free to UF students with a valid Gator 1 ID (not including any post-season events or tournaments). For all of this information and more please visit gatorzone.com/students.
- Will my tickets still be mailed to me at my designated address?
Yes, your tickets will be mailed to you at the address we have on file, via USPS.
- What are the Gator Ticket Office hours of operation? Where is the office located?
The Gator Ticket Office business hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Gator Ticket Office is located in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium between Gates 1 & 2.
- Does my young child need a ticket for a sporting event at UF?
All persons (regardless of age) must have a ticket to enter any University of Florida athletic event that requires a ticket for admission.
- Are my tickets refundable?
Fans who have conflicts that come up preventing them from using tickets they purchased to an event may submit a refund request through the Gator Ticket Office. Requests must be submitted no later than the day before the game and each request is reviewed on a case by case basis. To submit a refund request please email the ticket office or fax (352) 372-5801 a letter with the customer’s account information, reason for refund and signature. Fans may also use the free online ticket transfer option to forward tickets to a friend.