Men’s Basketball Payment Plan Options and Instructions
Fans will be able to tailor a payment plan that fits their needs; with the opportunity to spread out their total basketball payments over a 2,3, or 4-month period.
- June 3, 2013
- July 3, 2013
- August 3, 2013
- August 23, 2013
If you elect to utilize the payment plan option you authorize the University Athletic Association, Inc. to charge your credit card or checking account in equal, monthly payments on June 3, July 3, August 3, August 23. This option will spread the total invoice amount (season tickets, contribution amount and processing fee) over 4 monthly payments. To set up this payment plan or to pay your invoice in full visit www.gatorzone.com/tickets and follow the instructions below:
- Log on to www.gatorzone.com/tickets and select “MANAGE MY ACCOUNT—BOOSTERS”
- Log in using your account ID number and password and click "Continue." If you are unsure of what your password is, please click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
- The Total Invoice Amount for your 2013-14 Men’s Basketball season will be displayed. Select “Pay Now”
- The next screen shows a breakdown of your payments. Press “Continue”
- Under select a payment plan for your invoice—click “2013-14 Men’s Basketball Payment Plan”, then click “Continue”.
- On the Payment Option screen, select your method of payment and enter the required information and click “Continue”. A VALID CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED or to pay by an ACH check, the necessary banking information must be provided.
- Click “Renew Tickets” to finalize the process.
- The final screen is your Invoice Confirmation screen which provides you with a confirmation number and the next installment date. Your card will process the first payment on June 3 and continue with 3 more equal payments.