Football Payment Plan Options and Instructions
If you elect to utilize the payment plan option you authorize the University Athletic Association, Inc. to charge your credit card or checking account in equal, monthly payments on Jan. 16, Feb.16, March 16, and April 9. This option will spread the total invoice amount (season tickets, contribution amount and processing fee) over 4 monthly payments. To set up this payment plan or to pay your invoice in full visit www.gatorzone.com/tickets and follow the instructions below:
- Log on to www.gatorzone.com/tickets and select “MANAGE MY ACCOUNT—BOOSTERS”
- Log in using your account ID number and password and click "Continue." If you are unsure of what your password is, please click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
- The Total Invoice Amount for your 2013 Football season will be displayed. Select “Pay Now”
- The next screen shows a breakdown of your payments. Press “Continue”
- Under select a payment plan for your invoice—click “2013 Football Payment Plan”, then click “Continue”.
- On the Payment Option screen, select your method of payment and enter the required information and click “Continue”. A VALID CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED or to pay by an ACH check, the necessary banking information must be provided.
- Click “Renew Tickets” to finalize the process.
- The final screen is your Invoice Confirmation screen which provides you with a confirmation number and the next installment date. Your card will process the first payment on Jan. 16 and continue with 3 more equal payments.
|Payment Plan:||4 Month||3 Month||2 Month|
|Last day to enroll:||1/15/2013||2/15/2013||3/15/2013|
Other important information:
An email reminder will be sent to you of your upcoming installment payment and you will receive a confirmation when each payment is made. If the credit card provided declines, the ticketholder will be contacted by the Gator Ticket Office or Gator Booster office. If your credit card changes for any reason, please notify the Gator Ticket office to update. During this plan your remaining balance may be paid off at any time, either online or by calling the Gator Ticket office.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Gator Ticket Office at 352-375-4683, ext. 6800.