Monday January 6, 20142014 Football Season Tickets Available Now
GAINESVILLE, Fla.--The Gator Ticket Office announced that it will start accepting orders for 2014 football season tickets beginning on Monday, January 6, from both current season ticket holders as well as new customers looking to purchase tickets.
Beginning Monday, fans can purchase season tickets for 2014 under the Early Pay Bonus Plan and receive 25 bonus priority points if full payment is made by February 15, 2014. The final deadline for payment is March 28, 2014.
Fans can also take advantage of the payment plan option that was started prior to the 2013 season. This option allows fans to distribute their total invoice amount (season tickets, contribution and processing fee) into six equal payments. For more information about the payment plan option, fans can log on to GatorZone.com/tickets or call the Gator Ticket Office (352-375-4683, ext. 6800).
The 2014 home schedule features seven games, including SEC opponents Kentucky, LSU, Missouri and South Carolina.
For 2014, the University Athletic Association has developed a plan to make some major changes to enhance the experience for all season ticket holders.
1. There will be no football Booster contribution increases for a minimum of three years.
2. Increase length of payment plan - There was a payment plan instituted this past football season to allow fans to spread payments out over 4 months. We are now going to extend the payment plan to up to 6 payments for those who select that option.
3. Increase Gator Booster Loyalty Points for each consecutive year of having season tickets from 5 points to 10 points - Currently, a booster receives 5 priority points for each consecutive year of having football season tickets and 5 priority points for each consecutive year of having basketball season tickets. Effective for the 2014 football season and the 2014-15 basketball season we will increase Loyalty Points for each consecutive year to 10. This will be retroactive and directly rewards the loyalty of our booster/season ticket holders. Simply stated, we are doubling the number of Loyalty Points you currently receive.
4. Establish “Loyalty Milestone Bonus Points” - For each decade of having football season tickets and each decade of having basketball season tickets, you will receive 50 “Loyalty Bonus Points.” At 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years, etc., you will receive 50 Loyalty Bonus points. This will be retroactive. The longer you are a booster/seasonticket holder, the more you will be rewarded. This applies to both football and basketball.
5. Establish a “Loyalty Lottery” – For cases in which you are not able to have access to a high-demand away game or post-season game, you will be entered into a lottery for a chance to win the opportunity to purchase 2 tickets. Chances are weighted based on number of years having season tickets.
6. We will provide a 3-month window from January until March of 2014 to allow the transfer of tickets to anyone. Currently, we allow tickets to be transferred only within a family. All other rules of the Transfer Policy will still apply. When this window closes, we would once again only allow the transfer to occur within a family.
7. Updated Ticket Transfer Policy – The cost for transferring tickets has been reduced. The updated policy can be viewed at gatorboosters.org.
8. Gators Ticket Exchange – Season ticket-holders who cannot attend a game can now sell their tickets on-line at gatorzone.com, and the purchasers will know that the tickets are authenticated.
9. We will provide season-ticket holders opportunities to attend a football practice for the 2014 season – Available only to season-ticket holders and not the general public.
10. We will also continue our Early Pay Bonus Plan - Fans can take advantage of our Early Pay Bonus and will receive 25 bonus priority points if they make their full payment by Feb. 15, 2014.
Fans may use any of the following methods to order tickets:
· Order online at www.Gatorzone.com/tickets. This is the most convenient method to place a season ticket order.
· Order by calling one of our Ticket Office Specialists at (352) 375-4683, ext. 6800, or toll free (800) 344-2867, ext. 6800, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Order by visiting us at the Gator Ticket Office, located at Gate 1 of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· Order by mail. Please mail the invoice back to the Gator Ticket Office with payment in the enclosed return envelope. Invoices will be mailed this week to current season ticket holders.
All Gator fans who currently have season football tickets will receive a simple, one-page invoice in the mail this week that will detail their season ticket order, but may order online starting today if they choose to do so. Fans ordering for the first time must pay the season ticket price of $280 per season ticket plus a booster contribution, which entitles a fan to receive tickets for the complete seven-game home schedule for 2014.
To learn more about the process of ordering season tickets, or about our 2014 football season ticket policies and procedures, fans may visit www.Gatorzone.com/tickets and download the 2014 Football Season Ticket Brochure, or may call one of our Ticket Office Specialists at (352) 375-4683, ext. 6800/toll free (800) 344-2867, ext. 6800, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.