Spirit Teams Appearance Requests
Thank you for your support of the Florida Spirit Squads! The University of Florida Mascots, Cheerleaders, and Dazzlers enjoy making appearances for UF groups, local charities, and schools. These fees directly benefit our Spirit Program by funding uniforms, cleanings, refurbishments, travel, and other expenses to help the Mascots, Cheerleaders, and Dazzlers represent the Gator Nation!
The Florida Mascots, Cheerleaders, and Dazzlers will be cheering most sporting events including Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Baseball, Softball, and Lacrosse, and will be unable to fulfill other appearances during these times. Please understand that Florida Gators sporting events, tournaments, games, and other UAA sponsored events take priority. The spirit squads are booked the entire day of home Football Games starting 2.5 hours prior to kick-off. Prior to home football games our teams attend Gator Walk as well as perform at Emerson Alumni Hall, participate in fan giveaways at gates, and act as hosts in our Premium Seating areas.
All outside appearance requests are covered on a first come first serve basis. Some appearances will not be permitted to overlap.
Appearance Policies and Requirements
We do not appear at private parties or weddings. Due to our Travel Policy, we do not send spirit groups outside of Alachua County.
Albert and Alberta will require two 10 minute breaks per hour period. There are no discounts for shorter appearances. Free appearances will be restricted to one hour.
Change Room Requirements
Spirit Teams and Albert and Alberta will need a secure place to change. This location will need to be somewhere they can leave their personal belongings during the appearance. While changing, they cannot be visible to the public. The changing space must not be a bathroom.
Reasonable parking for the Spirit Squad members attending your event must be provided.
Photos and Branding Policy
All photos taken of Spirit Team members at events are for private and personal use only. No photos may be taken for promotional purposes or with business signage for the purpose of promoting the event or a business in the future. All requests for promotional photos must be submitted to Casey Reed, Dazzlers and Mascot Coordinator, at the below contact information.
All Appearance Requests are charged a $5 Request Fee. This will be charged at the time of request.
If you would like to add the Mic Man to any appearance there will be an additional charge of $100.
|Level 1 Pricing:|
|Company Events (Limitations based on current UAA Contracts/Sponsorships)|
|$350/hr. (Select 1)||$450/hr. (Select 2)||$550/hr. (Select 3)||$650/hr. (All 4)|
|Level 2 Pricing|
|Official University of Florida Events, Organizations, Colleges, Local Organizational Fundraisers, Gator Support Groups|
|$250/hr. (Select 1)||$350/hr. (Select 2)||$450/hr. (Select 3)||$550/hr. (All 4)|
|Charities and Non-Profits|
|1st Appearance||Additional Appearances|
|1 Free appearance per charity/non-profit per year based on availability||Additional appearances for each charity will fall under Level 2 Pricing above.|
|1st Appearance||Additional Appearances|
|1 Free appearance per school per year based on availability||Additional appearances for each school are $50 per appearance per school|
Appearance Request Process
Requests cannot be reviewed or accepted more than 4 months in advance from the date of the event. Requests and appearance details, including parking and changing information, must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the event. The availability of sports schedules and student schedules may cause a delay in confirmation.
Request and Confirmation Process:
- Fill out all the registration and payment information at the time of your request via the online link below.
- Once complete, you will receive an Appearance Request Received email to confirm that your information was submitted and is being reviewed.
- Confirmation of your appearance request will usually be determined 1 month prior to your event.
- If your appearance CAN be covered, you will receive an Appearance Confirmation Email with appearance details confirming your appearance will be covered. Your credit card will be charged at time of confirmation.
- If your appearance CANNOT be covered, you will be notified via email. We regret we are unable to fulfill every request. Please review the information above regarding scheduling and appearance requirements. No Request Fee refunds will be issued for requests which do not meet the above appearance requirements due to online processing fees. If information is not properly provided in your initial request, you may receive an Appearance Update email requesting additional information about your event.
* Please review our cancellation policy below.
IF YOU CANCEL - If you cancel your appearance request after submitting your information, you will not receive your initial $5 Request Fee. If you cancel within 2 weeks of your event, you will be refunded 75% of your payment.
IF WE CANCEL - In the rare case that we become unable to fulfill a request that has been confirmed, we will refund your appearance fee completely and notify you as soon as we are aware of the change. Please understand UF Sporting Events, Tournaments, Games, and other UAA sponsored events take priority.
Please direct all questions or comments to:
Dazzlers and Mascot Coordinator
(352) 375 - 4683 ext. 6691 | Email