Softball2008 NCAA Women's College World Series
$25 - adults
$10 seniors/children 17 and under
Day Pass (sold day of event only)
$10 - adults
$5 - seniors/children 17 and under
- The first 200 UF students are admitted FREE with their valid UF ID card each game day.
- Fans may re-enter the event as long as they present their ticket stub at the gate entrance.
- Tickets are on sale at the Gator Ticket Office all week during regular business hours, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- The Gator Ticket Office can also be reached by phone at 800-34-GATOR (In-State) or 352-375-GoUF (Out-of-State).
- Gates will open two hours prior to each day's first game. Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. No saving of seats will be permitted.
- Fans will be permitted to bring blankets and/or lawn chairs for the seating areas in the grass.
- No umbrellas are permitted inside Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium
- No beverages of any kind can be brought into the stadium. Concession stands will have a variety of beverage options for purchase.