The following are instructions for downloading and importing the Gator schedules.
These instructions are for Microsoft Outlook 2000 but should work similarly with other versions of Outlook. Please check your version's documentation for any additional instructions. The downloaded CSV file can also be imported into Google Calendar.
- Right click on the available download links and select "Save target as..."
- Save the file to your computer.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Click Browse... to find the CSV file on your computer that you just downloaded and select "Replace duplicates with items imported" and click Next.
- Select the destination folder, "Calendar" is generally the default although a new calendar can be created to hold all of your Gator Schedules (see Outlook help), and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed:" above an option to "Import "YYYY_sport.csv" into folder: Calendar."
- Check that box and click Finish to complete the import into your Outlook calendar.
GatorZone.com does not accept responsibility for the actual import of this schedule into your Outlook application only that of the import file provided. You should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook before preforming this import.