2012-13 UF Athletics Year in Review
2012-13 In a Nutshell
- NCAA team titles by the gymnastics and men’s outdoor track & field teams led the 12 Gator athletic teams among the nation’s top 10 in 2012-13 national competition. The University of Florida took second in the 2012-13 Learfield Sports Directors’ Cup – equaling the highest finish ever for the Gator program.
- Florida is the only program in the nation to finish among the nation’s top 10 in each of the last 30 national all-sports standings.
- Nine conference titles were earned by Florida teams in 2012-13.
- Florida equaled the league record with eight Southeastern Conference titles – men’s basketball, women’s cross country, gymnastics, soccer, softball, men’s swimming & diving, women’s tennis and volleyball.
- The Gators’ youngest program collected a share of its third consecutive American Lacrosse Conference title in 2013.
- Complete review (3.2 MB)