2009-10 UF Athletics Year in Review
2009-10 In a Nutshell
- NCAA team titles by the women’s swimming & diving and men’s indoor track & field teams led a program-record 14 Gator athletic teams among the nation’s top 10 in 2009-10 national competition.
- The University of Florida took second in the 2009-10 Learfield Sports Directors’ Cup - the highest finish ever for the Gator Program.
- Florida is the only program in the nation to finish among the nation’s top 10 in each of the last 27 national all-sports standings.
- Florida led the Southeastern Conference with seven team championships in 2009-10 – baseball, women’s cross country, gymnastics, soccer, women’s tennis, men’s outdoor track & field and women’s indoor track & field. Those titles helped UF sweep the New York Times Regional Newspaper Group SEC All-Sports titles. It was the 20th overall title for UF, 17th women’s and 14th men’s.
- Complete review (4.37 MB)