ALBERTA’S COLORING CONTEST
Fans are encouraged to participate in Alberta’s Link to Pink Coloring Contest. All submissions will be entered to win a Florida Gymnastics prize pack!
Coloring Contest Guidelines:
- Include your name, e-mail address, phone number or cell phone number, grade and age on the back of the coloring page.
- All mail submissions are due by Tuesday, February 18, 2014 and should be sent to:
University Athletic Association
Attn: Marketing & Promotions/Link2Pink
P.O. Box 14485
Gainesville, FL 32604
- All other submissions can be handed in at the home meets on Friday, January 31 & Friday, February 14 in the Kids Korner at Gate 3 of the O’Connell Center. Coloring forms are also available in the Kids Korner to color or take home.
- The top 5 coloring pages will be chosen by representatives from the UAA. The top 5 will be notified by Wednesday, February 19.
- The top 5 coloring forms will be displayed on the GatorVision video boards and voted on by the fans at the Gators Link to Pink meet on Friday, February 21.
- Winner will receive a Florida Gymnastics prize pack. All runner-ups will also receive a prize.
Due to NCAA compliance rules, contest for children 8th grade and under only.
The coloring pages will be reviewed by representatives from the University Athletic Association, Inc. (UAA). For more information and questions, contact the UAA Marketing office at 352-375-4683 x. 6600.
* By participating in this contest, winners agree to fully transfer all right, title and interest to the submitted art to Sponsor without compensation (including but not limited to publicity rights and copyrights). No royalties, copyright fees, license fees, talent fees, or any other compensation will be paid for any reason relating to any aspect or part of the submitted artwork, even if reproduced, distributed, and/or sold by Sponsor, The University Athletic Association, Inc. or The University of Florida.