Keith Carodine, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Athletic Director - Academic Affairs
- Started working for the Hawkins Center in 1992
Prior to Hawkins Center
- University of New Mexico, Academic Advisor
- University of New Mexico, Assistant Basketball Coach
- California State University, Fresno, Associate professor Physical Education department
- California State University, Fresno, Assistant Director of Athletic Academic Services
- California State University Los Angeles, Assistant Basketball Coach
- B.A. California State (Los Angeles, CA)
- M.A. California State (Los Angeles, CA)
Physical Education (Administration)
- Ph.D. University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
Doctorate of Philosophy in Education, specialization in Sport Administration, with a supporting program in Business Management
Dr. Carodine is from Los Angeles, CA and is married to Mary Kay Schneider Carodine. He has three children, Miguel, Clay, and Kate.