Located at Gate 1
Concessions - Centerplate
Located at Gates 1 & 2. No outside food or beverages are permitted in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center.
Located at Gates 1 & 4 (access to Levels 2 & 3 only)
First Aid Station located inside the arena at Gate 4, Level 2; An AED is available in the First Aid Station with Paramedics on site.
The Gator Locker Room – Official Merchandise
Located in Gate 1 lobby.
Gates 1 & 2 open 1.5 hours prior to the start of the meet.
Our game day staff is ready to help fans with information, directions, lost and found items, and any assistance as needed. A Gator Guest Services representative is located just inside the main entry at Gate 1 of the Stephen C. O’Connell Center wearing a lime green polo shirt.
Parking & Directions
- Stephen C. O’Connell Center Address: The O’Connell Center address is 2132 Stadium Road. Use this address or type in O’Connell Center into your GPS system
- Shuttle Service:
- West University Ave. and SW 2nd Ave. can be very busy on Friday evenings. We encourage fans to enter the UF campus from the South (off Archer Road) and park at the Commuter Lot Parking Garage on Lemerand Drive.
- A FREE shuttle service is provided from the Commuter Lot on Gale Lemerand Drive across from the UF Physics building. The shuttle begins at 5:00 PM and ends approximately 30-minutes after the meet.
- General Parking is available in the main O’Connell Center lot and garage on a first-come, first-serve basis. These spaces fill up quickly.
- Reserved Parking: Season Ticket Holders only are able to purchase a reserved parking pass. Reserved parking area is located in the rows just east of the O’Connell Center parking garage outside Gate 1. Fans with a reserved parking pass may enter the O’Connell Center parking lot from either SW 2ndAvenue or Gale Lemerand Drive. The reserved spots will be available starting at 5:00 PM. All fans that hold a reserved parking pass will need to be in the reserved area by 7:15 PM. Following 7:15 PM, the reserved area will be opened up to the general public similar to other Gator sporting events.
- Please contact the Gator Ticket Office to order or get more information on the gymnastics reserved parking pass at 352-375-4683 or toll free at 1-800-34-GATOR, Monday-Friday (8:30 AM-5 PM).
- You must be a gymnastics season ticket holder to order
- Reserved parking passes are $25
- Disabled parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the O’Connell Center lot with a valid Disabled Placard.
- Download Parking Map
Located in all 4 lobbies
- No re-entry
- No smoking or tobacco use
- No outside food or drink
- No weapons
- No noise-makers
- No banners unless pre-approved
- No bags larger than 15"x9"x6"
Call the Stephen C. O’Connell Center for more information at 352-392-5500.
Men’s and Women’s Restrooms are located in all four (4) gate lobby areas.
A Family Restroom is located in the lobby at Gate 2.
Seating for persons with disabilities
Wheelchair seating is designated at all gates inside the arena at each corner. All other seats are general admission for all regular-season home meets.
Smoking and Tobacco use are prohibited in all areas of the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. The University of Florida is a tobacco-free institution.
*Children 17 and under and UF students (with a valid Gator1 I.D.) receive free general admission into regular-season home meets.
The O’Connell Center Ticket Office opens 2 hours before meets at Gates 1 & 2
Ticket Office Will Call
Gate 1 North Box Office – general public, media
Gate 1 South Box Office – student-athlete guests