Baseball Game Day Guide
Located on the concourse behind home plate.
Centerplate is Alfred A. McKethan Stadium’s premier hospitality provider. Centerplate uses nonprofit organizations to operate the Concession stands at all of the Gator athletic events and in return the organizations receive a percentage of the sales generated from the stand(s) that they operate. No organization is too big or small to fundraise here. Centerplate uses groups as small as four people for some stands and up to twenty people for the bigger stands. If you and your organization are interested in fundraising, please call 352.692.6244 or send an email for more details and hopefully to sign up!
Some of the delicious Concession items available include Oscar Meyer All-Beef Hotdogs, hot & fresh popcorn and hot soft pretzels. Refreshing Pepsi products are available at all of the Gator athletic events.
Some of the specialty items offered include the following:
- Philly Steak, Italian Sausage, Cheeseburgers, Cheese Fries and Jambalaya – all available at the Grill Trailer
- Domino’s Pizza – available at the Pizza tent
- Smoked in the Swamp Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Turkey Legs and BBQ Nachos – all available at the BBQ Tent
- Assorted ice cream flavors available in either a waffle cone or souvenir mini baseball helmet – available at the Sweet Spot Trailer
First Aid Station
Located in the concourse behind home plate. Please contact your nearest Guest Service Usher or police officer for assistance.
Gates will open and the Ticket Office will begin game-day sales two hours prior to first pitch. The main gate is located at the southwest corner of the Stephen C. O’Connell Center parking lot and there is an additional gate located down the right-field line of McKethan Stadium along Stadium Road.
The Gator Sportshop is located in the plaza behind the 3rd base grandstand.
Our game day staff is ready to assist fans with information, directions, lost and found items and assistance as needs. Representatives are located throughout McKethan Stadium in lime green shirts.
- General Parking is available in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center lot and parking garage located directly across Gale Lemerand Drive from the football stadium and off of SW 2nd Avenue.
- Disabled parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center lot with a valid Disabled Placard.
Services for persons with disabilities
Wheelchair seating is designated throughout McKethan Stadium along the rails from sections A-K.
Smoking and Tobacco use are prohibited in all areas of McKethan Stadium. The University of Florida is a tobacco-free institution.