- Chris Leak
|2014||Florida (Wide Receivers)|
|2013||Florida (Graduate Assistant)|
- Joined the Florida coaching staff prior to the 2013 season as a graduate assistant.
- Assisted with the quarterbacks in 2013, a group that saw three different quarterbacks start multiple games on the season.
- For the season, Florida’s quarterbacks completed 64.0 percent of its passes, sixth-best in school history.
- Following his playing career, he spent time as a host on SiriusXM College Sports Coast-to-Coast during the 2012 football season.
Leak started 33 games at quarterback in his career at Florida, leading the Gators to an SEC title and BCS National Championship in 2006. He finished his career as UF’s all-time passing leader (11,213 yards) and threw for 88 touchdowns, second-most in school history. Leak was also a finalist for the Draddy Trophy (“Academic Heisman”), was named the Outstanding Male Leader for his graduating class and was an active member of the Goodwill Gators Program. Following his collegiate career, he played in the Canadian Football League for three seasons, winning the 2009 Grey Cup, and spent one season in the Arena Football League.
Bowl Games as a Player
|2007||BCS National Championship|
- Birthdate: May 5, 1985
- Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.
- Education: 2006 - Bachelor's Degree in sociology from Florida
- Family: He and his wife, Latria, have one daughter, Trinity.