|1994 SEC CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON
|Order Championship Video
|The 1994 Gator Football squad achieved something that no other Florida squad before it had ever done; win back to back SEC Championships as well as appear in a New Year's Day Bowl in back to back seasons. In the SEC Championship Game, the Gators defeated Alabama once again thanks to brilliant play from younger players such as sophomore quarterback Danny Wuerffel and freshman receiver Reidel Anthony. Florida's overall record of 10-2-1 marked only the third time in school history that the Gator Football squad had ever won 10 games in a season.
- Won eight SEC games for only the second time in school history.
- Appeared in a major New Year's Day Bowl in back-to-back seasons for the first time in school history.
- Scored over 70 or more points in back to back games becoming the first Gator and SEC team to do so.
- Their 73 points scored against Kentucky were the most ever by the Gators in SEC play.
- Big wins included at shutout against Tennessee (31-0) and a blowout against Georgia (52-14).
- Won 9 or more games for a school record fifth straight year.
- The team is 29-2 at "The Swamp" during the 1990's.
- The team ranked first in the AP Poll seven of the first nine weeks of the season.
- 6 All American performers.
- 9 All-SEC performers.