Parking - Men’s Basketball
- Please be advised that the only General Public parking near the O'Connell Center will be in the North end of Track grass area accessed from the S.W. 2nd Avenue.
- Gator Booster Reserved Parking can be accessed from Gale Lemerand Drive or S.W. 2nd Avenue. (Media and GB passes only access off S.W. 2nd Ave)
- General Parking is available at the O'Connell Center garage as well as the north end of Percy Beard Track (off SW 2nd Ave.) on a first-come, first-serve basis. These lots fill up quickly, especially for weeknight games. Please note - access to the O'Connell Center garage must be from SW 2nd Ave.
- General Public fans are encouraged to utilize the Fast Break Shuttle to the O'Connell Center.
Basketball Fast Break Shuttle
The Basketball Fast Break Shuttle parking shuttle will be available for all home games at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center:
- PARKING: Commuter Parking Lot and Garage V - Gale Lemerand Drive just South of Museum Road
- SCHEDULE: Pick-up begins 2 hours prior to tip-off and Drop-off runs for 60 minutes following each game.
- ROUTE: Buses will depart from the commuter lot bus stop and drop-off at the arena bus stop outside Gate 2. The route will be reversed following the game.
- FREE for all Gator Fans.
Do Not Park Illegally
Police officers will ticket vehicles parked on the grass or in No Parking Zones. Vehicles are subject to towing if they block streets, service drives, or fire lanes, or if illegally parked in a disabled space.
Disabled parking is available anywhere in the O'Connell Center lot.