Parking And Shuttle Service Map
- Please be advised that the only General Public parking near the O'Connell Center will be in the North end of Track grass area accessed from the S.W. 2nd Avenue.
- Gator Booster Reserved Parking can be accessed from Gale Lemerand Drive or S.W. 2nd Avenue. (Media and GB passes only access off S.W. 2nd Ave)
- General Parking is available at the OConnell Center garage as well as the north end of Percy Beard Track (off SW 2nd Ave.) on a first-come, first-serve basis. These lots fill up quickly, especially for weeknight games. Please note - access to the O'Connell Center garage must be from SW 2nd Ave.
- General Public fans are encouraged to utilize the Fast Break Shuttle to the O'Connell Center. Details follow:
The BASKETBALL FAST BREAK SHUTTLE parking shuttle will be available for all home games at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center:
- PARKING LOCATION: Commuter Parking Lot and Garage V - Gale Lemerand Drive just South of Museum Road
- SCHEDULE: Pick-up begins 2 hours prior to tip-off and Drop-off runs for 60 minutes following each game.
- SHUTTLE ROUTE: Buses will depart from the commuter lot bus stop and drop-off at the arena bus stop outside Gate 2. The route will be reversed following the game.
- COST: FREE for all Gator Fans.
Please Do Not Park Illegally!
Parking illegally causes everyone a problem. Police officers will ticket vehicles parked on the grass or in No Parking Zones. Vehicles are subject to towing if they block streets, service drives, or fire lanes, or if illegally parked in a disabled space.Handicapped Parking is available anywhere in the O'Connell Center lot.
Directions to the Stephen C. O'Connell Center:
From I-75 Southbound - Exit (Newberry Road) and head east. Newberry Rd. will turn into W. University Avenue. Turn right at Gale Lemerand Drive. The O'Connell Center will be on the right.
From I-75 Northbound - Exit (Archer Road) and head east to Gale Lemerand Drive. Turn left onto Gale Lemerand Drive to Shuttle parking on the left.