Prohibited Items (for Football, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Outdoor Track & Field, Tennis)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noise making devices
- Back packs
- Cameras with detachable lens larger than 6 inches
- Chairbacks larger than a single seat (16 inches)
- Food/drink containers including bottles, cans and thermoses
- Ice chests and ice bags
- Large carry bags
- Outside food and drink
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras/cases
- Any items deemed hazardous by game management personnel
Law enforcement officials have the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator safety.
Prohibited items must be returned to vehicles or disposed of before entering the stadium. There are no provisions to check items at the gates.
Prohibited Items at O'Connell Center (for Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Volleyball, Swimming & Diving, Gymnastics, Indoor Track & Field)
For the safety and enjoyment of our patrons and staff and in the best interest of the O'Connell Center, the following items are prohibited inside the facility:
- fireworks / explosives
- laser pointers
- helium balloons
- air horns and noisemakers
- bicycles / roller blades / skates / skateboards
- oversize bags *
- still cameras / video cameras / camcorders / audio recording devices*
- thermoses and coolers *
The O'Connell Center reserves the right to inspect all bags and packages entering the building and refuse any item our staff deems harmful, dangerous, or obtrusive. The O'Connell Center also reserves the right to revoke tickets and/or eject patrons in violation of policies and procedures.
Oversize bags (larger than 15"x9"x6") are prohibited inside the facility for all events. Final clearance of bags into the facility is left to the discretion of the venue staff.
For more information please visit the O'Connell Center's webpage