Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Saturday June 7, 2014
Open to all boys entering 9th-12th Grade in Fall 2014
Saturday June 7 beginning at 12:00 p.m. at the Basketball Practice Facility. Camp begins promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Camp will conclude at 5:00 p.m.
Gator Basketball Practice Facility
- Highly intensive, instructional camp
- Focus on skill development
- Academic handout
- “Drills For Skills” book
- Pizza Party at conclusion of camp
- Gator Basketball T-Shirt
Please reference the Frequently Asked Questions for more detailed information!
Applying to the Billy Donovan Basketball Camp
- Apply online using the link at the top of this page.
- After completing the online registration process and submitting payment, you will receive confirmation via e-mail with further information. Please provide a working email address as all future communication will be via email.
- Download and fill out the parental & physicians waiver and return to the Florida basketball office at:
- Men’s Basketball Camp, PO Box 14485, Gainesville, FL 32604, by fax at (352) 377-8483 or by email to mbasketballmail -at- gators.ufl.edu
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.