Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Gator Soccer Winter Camp
Youth Team Camp
- December 15th-18th
- Boys and Girls Ages 8-14
- 4:30pm-6:00pm (8-11 years old) / 6:00pm-7:30pm (12-14 years old)
- December 20th-23rd
- Boys and Girls Ages 8-12
- Download Flyer / Waiver (pdf)
- December 27th
- Girls ONLY ages 13-17
- 9:00am-12:00pm (Lunch Break on own), 1:30pm-4:00pm
The Elite Prospect ID Camp provides the ideal developmental atmosphere for the serious soccer player with ambitions of playing collegiate soccer. You will gain a better understanding of what it takes Academically, you will be introduced to our Strength and Conditioning program also you will receive specific training for the next level and you will gain insight on how the whole recruiting process works assuring you will not be left out.
- Download Flyer (pdf)
Refund Policy: Full Refund minus 10% Administration fee
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
- All campers are required to provide a Waiver of liability/Hold Harmless Agreement.
- All campers are required to provide a physician’s statement. A copy of a physical completed within one year prior to camp is acceptable in lieu of physician’s signature.
- All campers are required to have medical insurance.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.