Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Gator Winter Golf Camp
The University of Florida Gator golf coaches will conduct the entire camp December 27 – 30. Coaches combined have over 10 years of golf coaching experience along with outstanding collegiate, amateur and professional careers. Join us at our newly renovated Mark Bostick Golf Course for some intensive; practical and great small group instruction for the long term development of our campers. We will focus on fundamentals, individual instruction, and a wide variety of seminars to cover all facets of the game. Our campers will work with one instructor all week in a small group, which keeps the communication simple and consistent throughout the entire camp. Campers will also have an opportunity to participate in clinics throughout the week which will allow our campers an opportunity to learn from all of our experienced coaches. Our coaches will create a great learning atmosphere for our campers in a fun, but productive environment.
REGISTER BEFORE NOVEMBER 15, 2014 AND RECEIVE $50 OFF!
- The Gator Winter Golf Camp is designed to develop players in a great learning environment.
- 8:1 (or less) student to teacher ratio
- Work with same instructor all week which allows the camper to have consistent communication with their designated coach.
- V1 Golf Swing Analysis – Each camper will received a personalized swing video at the end of the camp which reviews the specific golf instruction they received from their coach.
- Nightly Seminars including: NCAA Rules/Collegiate Golf, Nutrition, Golf Psychology, Rules of Golf
- Titleist Performance Institute Fitness Screening – This screening identifies weaknesses and specific exercises to help improve body mobility and stability, producing a more efficient and powerful swing.
- On-Course experience where the camper is taught course management skills and swing technique.
- Instruction that focuses on the long-term development in all facets of the game.
- Exposure to the University of Florida golf teams, the beautiful UF campus, and the coaching staff.
Follow these steps for registration:
- Click on the register button.
- Complete registration form with all the necessary fields.
- Pay online by credit or debit card only.
You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed your registration. This email will include all the information you will need for camp, as well as the Consent to Medical Treatment and Physician’s Statement (one page document) that must be printed, completed and faxed or emailed back to the golf office (#352-395-6228; email). A copy of a school physical within the past year may be used in lieu of the physician’s signature. This document must be received no later than SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2014.
NOTE: Registration will close Sunday, December 21, 2014
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.