Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Summer Football Camps
2015 Camp Dates
|Session (Dates)||Session Name||Grades (Age)||Cost|
|June 5th||7 on 7||Grades 9-12||$300/team|
|June 5th||OL/DL||Grades 10-12||$25|
|June 6th||Skill Camp 1||Grades 10 – 12||$45|
|June 7th||Kicking Camp||Grades 9 – 12||$99|
|June 7th – June 10th||Session I HS Camp
(Day Camp. This is no longer overnight camp)
|Grades 9 – 12||$280|
|June 13th||Skill Camp 2||Grades 10 – 12||$45|
|June 15th – June 17th||Junior Camp||Grades 2 – 8
(minimum age of 8)
|June 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19||Mini Camps||Grades 10 – 12||$25 each|
- Refunds for cancellations due to deaths and family emergencies.
- 50% refund due to incapacitating injury during camp.
- 50% refund due to documented incapacitating injury prior to camp.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
- All campers are required to provide a Waiver of liability/Hold Harmless Agreement.
- All campers are required to provide a physician’s statement. A copy of a physical completed within one year prior to camp is acceptable in lieu of physician’s signature.
- All campers are required to have medical insurance.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.