Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Softball Fall & Winter Camps
Join the 2014 National Champion Gator Softball Program for camp this fall and winter! Camp is conducted right where the Gators practice & play: Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium, located at the corner of Hull Rd & Museum Rd on the UF Campus. For directions to the Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium, please visit www.gatorzone.com. The Gator Softball Camp line up gives skill instruction based upon the philosophies of the Gator Softball coaching staff.
October, 3rd from 6pm-9pm
October 4th from 9am-12pm
October 4th from 1pm-4pm
December 19th from 5pm-8pm
December 20th-21st from 9am-12pm
December 20th-21st from 1pm-4pm
Receive $10 off for registering for a defense camp and hitting camp. Receive $20 off for registering for a pitching camp, defense camp, and hitting camp!
What do I need to bring?
- Pitching Camp: Glove, cleats, tennis shoes (required) and a catcher (required)
- Defense Camp: Glove, cleats, tennis shoes (required)
- Hitting Camp: Bat, cleats, tennis shoes (required) helmet, batting gloves (highly recommended)
For campers that wish to stay between defense and hitting sessions, bring a sack lunch.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
- All campers are required to provide a Waiver of liability/Hold Harmless Agreement.
- All campers are required to provide a physician’s statement. A copy of a physical completed within one year prior to camp is acceptable in lieu of physician’s signature.
- All campers are required to have medical insurance.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.