Gators Camps and Clinics Will Muschamp Football Camps
2014 Will Muschamp Football Camp
The 2014 Will Muschamp Football Camp is open to all young football players between grades 2-12. Camp sessions are divided by age and ability. The camp is coached by The University of Florida football coaching staff and assisted by some of the top high school and college coaches in the country. The staff provides 24-hour supervision for all campers. Parents are welcome at all practices. If you have any questions, please call 352/375-4683 ext 4100.
|Skill Camp||Grades 10-12||June 7,14||$45|
|Kicking||Grades 9-12||June 8||$99|
|HS CAMP||Grades 9-12||June 8-11||$325 Overnight / $280 Day|
|Mini Camp||Grades 10-12||June 9,10,11,12,13,16,17,18||$45|
|Jr. Gator||Grades 2-8||June 16-18||$180|
(*Jr. Gator campers must be at least 8 years old.)
WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT?
In each camp, players receive instruction in all aspects of football, including: passing, rushing, receiving, line play, blocking, and pass and run defense. Fundamentals and techniques of each position are taught and practiced at three daily sessions. One session emphasizes competition in small groups and teams.
HOUSING AND MEALS
Overnight campers are housed at Graham Hall (On the UF Campus). All meals will be served by Gator Dining Services at Gator Dining. All meals are “all you can eat” buffet style. Day campers are served lunch and dinner. If you do not name a roommate preference, we will assign one PRIOR to Check-In. Please keep in mind that roommate requests are not guaranteed. A $25 refundable key deposit is required.
WHAT TO BRING
Each camper receives a camp T-shirt upon check-in. The camps are non-contact camps, therefore football pads are not needed. Camp T-shirts and shorts are required for all practice sessions.
- Must have copy of both insurance AND physician’s consent or physical taken within the last 12 months.
- Practice Clothes: Tennis shoes, grass cleats, T-shirts, gym shorts, athletic socks, athletic supporters, and mouthpiece.
- Kickers: Kicking tees and kicking shoes.
- Personal: Summer clothes, toiletries, soap, towels, and a gym bag.
- Linens: Bring your own pillow, sheets, and blankets. (The beds are twin extra long.)
- Spending Money: Campers are responsible for their own valuables. The Will Muschamp Football Camp does not assume any responsibility for lost or stolen items or money.
- Snacks/Drinks (Chips, Crackers, Granola Bars, Gatorade, Water, etc.)
WALK UP REGISTRATION
Walk ups will be accepted. Copies of insurance and physical will be mandatory. Walk up campers will only be permitted with cash or money orders.
TRAVELING BY AIR OR BUS?
Campers traveling to Gainesville by air or bus should plan to arrive by noon on the first day of camp and depart after noon on the final day of camp. Transportation to and from Gainesville Regional Airport or the bus station is provided by camp staff upon request. Please send a copy of the travel itinerary before arrival into Gainesville.
Refunds are granted for medical purposes and family emergencies with appropriate documentation. There will be a $25 cancellation fee for all High School and Jr. Gator camp cancellations.
We are here to facilitate your access to our campus and mobility around it in the most efficient, courteous and professional manner possible. We understand that ours is a diverse commuting environment. We are committed to helping you explore all available options so that you may make an informed decision that best meets your needs.
- Registration Parking – We are located in the Heavener Football Complex, in the SOUTHWEST corner of the football stadium. You may park in the orange lot across the street from the O’Connell Center M-F after 4:30 PM or anytime on Saturday and Sunday.
- Our address is as follows: 157 GALE LEMERAND DRIVE, GAINESVILLE, FL 32611
- Viewing camp practices – Visitors to the University of Florida campus may find pay parking accommodations at the UF Bookstore and Visitor Welcome Center parking garage, located just south of the Reitz Union at the corner of Museum Road and Reitz Union Drive. This garage is an unrestricted pay facility available to campus visitors and all members of the University community and offers short-term and all-day parking options. You may park in the orange lot across the street from the O’Connell Center, M-F after 4:30 PM or anytime on Saturday and Sunday.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2014, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2013-14 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2014, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information.
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.