Florida Gator Camps and Clinics
Winter Softball Camps
Session III - December 14 - Pitching Only Camp
- Ages 8-18
- Check-in 8a.m.-8:45a.m.
- Camp Hours: 9a.m. - 1p.m.
- Cost: $95
- Pitchers are REQUIRED to bring their own catchers All catchers MUST fill out the Waiver of Liability and Insurance Requirement. Located on the back of the registration form.
- If the catcher is 17 years or younger, they MUST also fill out the Physicians Statement
Session IV - December 14-15 - Hitting Camp
- Ages 8-18
- 2-Day Hitting Camp
- Check-in Saturday 1p.m.-1:45p.m.
- Saturday Camp Hours: 2p.m.-5p.m.
- Sunday Camp Hours: 10a.m.-1p.m.
- Cost: $155
Register for both Pitching and Hitting Camp and receive $10 off!
Camp Staff & Facilities
The camp will be conducted at the Southwest Recreation Softball Fields, as well as, right where the Gators practice & play: The Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium, located at the corner of Hull Road & Museum Road on the UF Campus.
What do I need to bring?
- Pitching Camp: Glove, cleats, tennis shoes and a catcher
- For Campers that wish to stay between sessions, bring a sack lunch!
Registration & Camp Policies
- Complete registration form
- Mail in form with FULL PAYMENT
- Sign & date the waiver of liability & holds harmless agreement.
- Insurance is REQUIRED for all campers & pitcher’s catchers. SELF PAY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Completed physical or physician statement is required for all campers & pitcher’s catchers 17 yrs & younger. A copy of school physical can be used in lieu of physician statement if completed within one year of the end date of camp.
- Fall Camp registration is due by 10/1/13.
- Winter Camp registration is due by 12/9/13.
- Any registration after the Fall Camp deadline of 10/1/13 and the Winter Camp deadline of 12/9/13 will be charged an additional $25 processing fee.
- Confirmation letters will be sent via email ONLY
- NO REFUNDS
- Camps are open to any & all entrants
Also available: Fall Hitting and Defense Clinics (Nov. 25, Dec. 9, Dec. 16)